Klari Kids Club
UNIQUE MUSIC EDUCATION PROGRAM
KLARI KIDS TM is a program for younger children (1st-4th grades). The purpose of KLARI KIDS TM is to introduce the younger child to the world of instrumental music. The weekly lesson will include a group session on the basics of music notation, rhythm, ear training, and the piano keyboard as well as private clarinet instruction on a small-sized clarinet ( Kinder-Klari). Following the initial introductory class, the student will continue with private lessons on the Kinder Klari. When the child enters 5th grade, transfer can easily be made to the full-sized clarinet or to a different band instrument of choice. Experience with children already in KLARI KIDS TM has shown that this transfer is accomplished very easily and successfully.
The goal of KLARI KIDS TM is to introduce children to the world of instrumental music by providing fun and rewarding playing experiences and to prepare them with good playing skills so that they will enjoy participating in the public/parochial school instrumental music programs.
- Grades accepted to the program : 1 st – 4th grades
- Beginning date for new class of KLARI KIDS TM : Week of September 3, 2007
- Cost of lessons: $15/30 minute private lesson/week or $7.50/30 minute group lesson/week
- Cost of materials: $5/lesson book
- Instrumental Rental: West Music Company Cedar Falls $16/month (Includes repair service)
KLARI KIDS TM CLUB will be offered throughout the entire year.
If interested in the KLARI KIDS TM CLUB , please contact Cindi Mason.
FOR REGISTRATION INFORMATION OR QUESTIONS ABOUT THE PROGRAM CONTACT: Cindi Mason, Director, UNI Community Music School.