Research Services and Duplication
- Requests for research services may be made in writing via email to firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone at 319-273-7614.
- Requests that involve simple searches for information, where specific information is provided (such as county, township, year, and teacher or student name), will incur a handling fee. Requests that involve more in-depth and sustained searching through documents will incur a research fee.
- Digital reproductions and photocopies of materials held in the Rural School Records in the CHRIEC archive can be made, when copying will not damage materials. All digital reproductions and photocopies must be made by staff.
- Generally, orders will be filled within 14 days after receipt of request.
- When costs of reproduction have been determined, a cost figure will be sent to you.
- Total fees will include a handling or research fee, reproduction fees, and/or postage fee.
Handling fee, simple request – $5.
Handling fee, microforms – $10
Research fee – $20/hour
Rush order – $20
Photocopies, 8.5x11 – $.25 per copy
Photocopies, 11 x 17 – $.40 per copy
Digital imaging – $5 per image
CD or DVD – $1 per disc
Photographic printout – $2 per sheet
Mailing fee, standard – $2.50 (up to 10 sheets or 1 disc)
Mailing fee, special – Actual cost for express mailing or large packages
Please make checks payable to UNI Museums.
Categories of Users
UNI Students – fees are waived for small orders
General public – fees above apply
Commercial users – additional fees will be applied for publication, broadcast, or exhibition