BECOME A FRIENDS MEMBER
What does your membership do?
- Help the Museums rent exciting national exhibits like Earth From Space from the Smithsonian Institution
- Leverage grants for new equipment at the Marshall Center School and University Museum
- Bring in exciting performers like West African drummer Madou Dembele
- Help preserve 100 years of important historical documents on early Iowa education
- Purchase hands-on supplies for youth and school programs
- Promote the Museums statewide through attractive materials like our newsletter, brochures and e-newsletter
The impact of your membership is tremendous! Keep our UNI Museums alive and dynamic by being a member of the Friends of the UNI Museums!
Our goal for 2011
Energize the visitor experience in the University Museum’s exhibits through “sounds of nature”! The Friends are helping the Museum purchase directional speakers that will add sounds such as the lilt of foreign languages, the call of a baboon or the spirit of world music to our exhibits. Help us meet this goal!
Benefits of membership
Invitations to new exhibits, programs, and special events
Don't let this opportunity pass!
Please take the time now to join the Friends group or to renew your membership. You can also help by inviting new people to join the Friends or by presenting someone with a gift of membership. We look forward to hearing from you!
Doris Mitchell, Secretary
319-273-2188 or email@example.com