ADD YOUR TREASURES TO THE COLLECTION
Increase the educational potential of the UNI Museums by donating your own special objects or memorabilia to our collection. Your gifts will be preserved and enjoyed in our exhibits and programs for many years into the future.
To learn how you can add your “treasures” to the UNI Museums, contact Katherine Martin, Head, Collections and Museums, at 319-273-7255.
Some of the types of objects that we're especially looking for include:
- Artifacts from world cultures, particularly South American & Oceanic regions
- Rural school memorabilia (Teacher records, photographs, school board minutes, etc.)
- Campus memorabilia (clothing, photographs, records, etc.)
- Historical clothing, particularly of men and children and/or work clothes
- Zoological specimens, particularly snakes, fish, and insects
- Fossils, particularly vertebrates
Katherine Martin, Head, Collections and Museums,
319-273-7255 or firstname.lastname@example.org