INSTALLING BLOGJET ON YOUR COMPUTER
1. Download the BlogJet Client (30-day trial) software from
http://www.blogjet.com/download and double-click on the BlogJet setup installer to run the
When the setup screen appears, click “Next.”
2. Select “I accept the agreement,” then click “Next.”
3. The installer will create a folder in Program Files for BlogJet.
Click on “Next.”
4. The installer will create a shortcut in the Programs listing of your start menu. Click on
5. Read through the following options to customize BlogJet on your computer.
· Create Desktop icon – will place a shortcut icon for BlogJet on your desktop. If you
want an icon for BlogJet on your desktop, make sure this box is selected. If you do not
want an icon for BlogJet on your desktop, deselect this checkbox.
· Create Quick Launch icon – will place a shortcut icon next to your Start Menu, in the
Quick Launch area. If you want an icon for BlogJet placed there, make sure this box is
selected. If you do not want an icon for BlogJet in your Quick Launch, deselect this
Deselect the last two boxes for associating BlogJet with BlogJet Post Draft and Add “BlogJet This”.
6. Click on “Install” to continue.
7. On the “Install is complete” screen, make sure “Launch BlogJet” box is selected and click “Finish.”