Managing Group members (old interface)
Browse to Google Groups for uni.edu to see a list of the groups you a member of. If you are logged into your UNI Gmail account, you can click on the "Groups" link at the top.
If the URL in the address bar does not specify uni.edu, you are at Google's public group directory which is not maintained by UNI. Click on http://groups.google.com/a/uni.edu to be sure you are at UNI's Google Groups page.
To remove members from a group that you own:
- Click the manage link next to a group.
- Click the "manage members" tab
- Place a check in the box next to each member you'd like to unsubscribe.
- In the "set membership type" drop down, select "unsubscribe".
- Click OK
To add members to a group that you own:
- Click the "manage" link next to a group that you own.
- Click on "Invite members".
- Type in the addresses you'd like to invite and write an invitation message. (While it is best to invite someone and notify them when they are being added to a mailing list, you do have the ability to add members directly without notification).
- Click "Invite members."