iPad – Keeping iPad Connected to WiFi-UNI Network
There have been issues at UNI where iPads are dropping the WiFi-UNI network and connecting to either UNI-Guest or WiFi-UNI-Help networks.
We are recommending you take these steps with the iPad:
1) Settings / WiFi / Connect the iPad to the “WiFi-UNI-Help” network
2) Launch your browser (Safari)
3) A UNI Screen associated with the XpressConnect software will launch
4) Agree to the conditions and continue
5) Enter your CatID Username then Passphrase when prompted for password
6) Wait for successful completion
7) Go back to Settings / WiFi / Connect the iPad to the “WiFi-UNI” network
8) Once connected click on the “>” on the right end of the “UNI-Guest” then select “Forget Network”
9) Next click on the “>” on the right end of the “WiFi-UNI-Help then select “Forget Network”
We are hopeful the iPad will stop automatically connecting to these other networks.