ITS staff WILL NOT release university data in any form (i.e. printed reports, tape files, diskettes, electronic files) or grant access to data files and/or online transactions without written authorization from designated guardian of the data (normally the department head/director responsible for maintaining the data).

Before sending requests to ITS for data in any form, please acquire written authorization from the guardian of that data. Forms are available through ITS for this purpose:

Online Transactions Authorization
Used to request access to administrative data and systems.

Programming Authorization Request (PAR)
Used to request printed reports, programming changes, and new programming projects.