Popup Blockers are integrated into most browsers and many toolbars but certain UNI sites must be permitted to create popups to operate correctly.
Mozilla and Firefox popup blockers should be modified to allow all uni.edu domains by entering uni.edu into the exclusion list.
Popup blockers requiring individual subdomains, such as those used by Google Toolbar and Internet Explorer, must be set to allow popups for these individual sites:
- https://bb9.uni.edu/  (eLearning)
- https://ebiz.uni.edu/  (e-Business)
- https://access.uni.edu  (ACCESS UNI)
- https://webfocus.uni.edu  (webfocus reports for MEMFIS drilldowns)
- https://lms.uni.edu  (This is the older eLearning system)
If you find other UNI sites where popups need to be allowed, please advise the CCC so our documentation can be updated.