- Insert your casette tape into a cassette tape player. Rewind to desired location.
- Open Sony Vegas Pro. Select the desired settings.
- Click the Record button at the bottom of the screen in Vegas.
- Press Play on the cassette tape player.
- Press Stop on the cassette tape player at the desired location.
- Click the Stop button in Vegas.
- Trim the recorded clip to your desired length.
- Select File < Render. Choose your desired audio format. (WAV, MP3, AAC, etc.). Select the save location. Click save.