The purpose of this article to the instruct ITS employees on how to add alerts and scheduled maintenance to the ITS website.
- Login to the ITS website using your CatID
- If you do not have a menu on the left side of your browser, click the wrench in the top left corner of the website. A menu should appear.
- Click "Create Content"
- Click either "Alert" for a current outage or "Alert - scheduled maintenance" for scheduled maintenance
- Required fields are marked with a red asterisk (*)
- Click "Save" at the bottom of the page
Your alert should now be posted on the ITS home page. Scheduled Maintenance tasks should stop appearing in the homepage block once their maintenance period has expired.