The purpose of this article to the instruct ITS employees on how to add alerts and scheduled maintenance to the ITS website.
- Login to the ITS website using your CatID
- If you do not have a menu on the left side of your browser, click the wrench in the top left corner of the website. A menu should appear.
- Click "Create Content"
- Click "Alert" for a current outage
- Required fields are marked with a red asterisk (*)
- Click "Save" at the bottom of the page
Adding Scheduled Maintenance
We are now using a Google Calendar to display Scheduled Maintenance. Staff should post maintenance windows to their divisions calendar and it will be displayed automatically on the ITS website.
Your alert should now be posted on the ITS home page. Scheduled Maintenance tasks should stop appearing in the homepage block once their maintenance period has expired.