Test Scoring Services, Fall 2011
With the new SIS system now live, the hours of operations for ITS Network Services is being reduced. As a result there will be changes in the test scoring operation effective with the beginning of the Fall 2011 semester. Changes are highlighted by UPPERCASE. The significant change in this announcement is the elimination of evening hours (after the end of official office hours) for the pick up to test scoring results. During Fall 2010 semester, after hours pickup was used 20 times. Please share this information with your faculty.
- Drop-off of exams to be scored
- This will continue to be the existing mail slot in the lobby area of Curris 19.
- HOURS FOR THIS SERVICE WILL BE 7:00AM-10:PM, MON-FRI.
- Test scoring processing
- Exam packets received by 12:30pm will be available by 3:00pm the same day.
- Exam packets received after 12:30pm will be available by 3:00pm the next working day.
- Pick-up of scored exams
- EXAMS MAY BE PICKED UP BY COMING TO THE RECEPTION DESK IN CURRIS 15.
- HOURS FOR THIS SERVICE WILL BE LIMITED TO CURRENT UNIVERSITY OFFICE HOURS
- 8:00AM-5:00PM DURING THE ACADEMIC YEAR
- 7:30AM-4:30PM DURING THE SUMMER
- FACULTY WHO ARE NOT ON CAMPUS DURING OFFICE HOURS SHOULD MAKE ARRANGEMENTS FOR DEPARTMENTAL OFFICE STAFF TO PICK UP YOUR EXAMS DURING THE DAY. If students are given this task, they must have written permission to do so. We will keep such a permission slip on file for the duration of the current semester if desired.