Consulting Center Consultant (CCC)
Job Description - Consulting Center Consultant (CCC)
Answers the Computer Consulting Center phone and serves as a receptionist for the CCC in User Services. Serves as a . resource of information about ITS services, functions, and personnel. Works with/assists the public through phone calls,
walk-ins, and through the departmental email account. Will train with ITS supported software programs and answer questions about supported programs. Will keep electronic records of all phone calls and walk-in visitors. Will also have the opportunity to assist with virus/malware removal of customer's computers. (training for this will be provided).
Duties performed under direct supervision.
Reports to: Consulting Center Manager
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Customer Relations experience.
- Excellent telephone etiquette.
- Able to handle multiple requests at the same time.
- Basic PC operation knowledge.
Starting Pay $ 7.40