Pepsi Product Request Form
Pepsi product for academic year 2015-2016 has been allocated. At this time we are no longer accepting requests. For more information please contact the Student Involvement Center at 319-273-2683.
Through the UNI Pepsi agreement, the Student Involvement Center facilitates the allocation of Pepsi products for registered UNI Student Organizations. Guidelines for Pepsi Requests:
- Events must be on campus.
- Events must be campus-wide and open to all students.
- Groups must be an NISG recognized student organization.
- Allocated beverages may NOT be sold or used to generate profit in any way.
- Allocated beverages are to be used at the specified event only. Any unused portions are to be returned to the Student Involvement & Activities Center.
- Examples of events where Pepsi products will not be made available include (but are not limited to) field trips, off campus excursions, presentations, conferences, luncheons, dinners, limited receptions, and class related activities.
- Pepsi products are only available for student organization meetings that are designed as a recruitment or "kickoff" meeting. Products can not be provided for regular meetings.
- Organizations’ requests do not guarantee that the request will be filled, nor is any guarantee made that the exact number and brand requested will be filled. We reserve the right to amend all requests based on the criteria, nature of the event, and amount of product available.
Requests must be made to the Student Involvement Center at least two weeks in advance of the event.