To actively serve the UNI FSL community and a chosen philanthropy, as well as to promote awareness of the cause championed by said chosen philanthropy.
Please provide detailed information below regarding your philanthropic event or ongoing program implemented in the last 2 semesters.
1. Provide any documentation or supportive information relative to the event, including number of individuals involved with the activity, their roles, the number of hands-on hours donated per person, and total hours donated by the whole chapter.
2. Include description of events, monies raised, and the percentage of members that participated. Please include any documentation such as newspaper clippings, thank you notes, and any other supporting materials.
3. The following questions should also be addressed:
- In what way did the philanthropy benefit the campus and/or the community?
- How did your chapter benefit from the philanthropy?
- Explain why your chapter is deserving of the title of Outstanding Philanthropy?