Outstanding New Member Education Program
Purpose: To prepare new members for a rich and fruitful life as a member of the fraternity/sorority community as well as to advise them of all relevant federal, state, local, and university laws and by-laws.
1. Chapter should maintain an active mentoring program.
2. Must initiate 85 % of those pledged/associated within the last two semesters.
3. Submit pledge/assoc/new member education outline for the last two semesters.
4. The following questions should also be addressed:
- Why did your chapter choose this educational program?
- How did your new members/associates/pledges benefit from this program?
- What type of effect did the program have on your chapter?
- Why is this program deserving of the title of Outstanding New Membership Education Program?