Outstanding Educational Program
To ensure each member understands the importance of personal responsibility, to promote awareness of critical issues (drugs, alcohol, diversity, health, etc) facing all students, to ensure chapter compliance with organizational and university policies, and to encourage self-reflection on the role fraternity/sorority life plays in member's college experiences.
1. Include written outline of national or chapter risk management policy.
2. Each chapter should sponsor or attend at least one event focusing on a critical issue (drugs, alcohol, diversity, health, gender relations, etc). Must include program outline.
3. The following questions should also be addressed:
- Name of the speaker/program.
- Explain the preparation involved with the program.
- What type of effect did this program have on your chapter?
- Why did your chapter choose this educational program?
- Why is the program deserving of the title of Outstanding Educational Program?