Choosing a college is a big personal decision. What factors are most important in your decision? At UNI, we feel we provide strong academics, excellent faculties, and an warm, welcoming environment for students to succeed!
A Solid Reputation
- Ranked No. 2 in Midwest public universities by U.S. News & World Report's "America's Best Colleges"
- Selected as a "Best Business School" in the United States by Princeton Review
- Named one of the top 650 undergraduate colleges and universities in Forbes' annual ranking of top colleges
A Good Value
- UNI is consistently ranked among the country's "best buys" in higher education. Our tuition and room and board rates are among the lowest nationally
- Ranked as one of the "100 Best Values in Public Colleges" by Kiplinkger's Personal Finance magazine
A Perfect Fit
- UNI feels "just right" to over 12,000 students from over 60 countries
- UNI has small class sizes with 85% of classes having fewer than 40 students and 35% of classes having fewer than 20
- Over 250 student organizations for students to get involved and build long-lasting frienships