What are you looking for?
Choosing a college is a big personal decision.
What elements are important in your college choice?
- UNI is ranked No. 2 in Midwest public universities, according to the U.S. News & World Report's 2012 America's Best Colleges and Universities.
- UNI has been selected as one of the "Best Business Schools" in the United States by Princeton Review.
- UNI ranks among the top universities in the nation in passing the Certified Public Accounting (CPA) exam.
- UNI provides strong academics at the lowest possible cost per student while still offering first-rate facilities and support services for all students.
- UNI ranks among the nation's "Top 100 Values in Public Schools" by Kiplinger Personal Finance.
- UNI feels "just right" for over 12,000 students from over 60 countries.
- UNI students can choose from 91 undergraduate and 54 graduate programs as well as participate in internships, organizations and campus activities.
- UNI has small classes with 85% of classes having fewer than 40 students and 35% of classes fewer than 20.