Important reminders for new international students:
- Fill out the New International Student Arrival Form at http://www.uni.edu/internationalservices/prospective-students/new-international-student-arrival-form EVEN if you have arranged for alternate airport pickup. This is the only way we can alert dormitories of your arrival and prepare linen packets and meal cards for you.
- If you arrive at the Waterloo (ALO) airport, a UNI representative will meet you at the airport, hand you your packet, and accompany you to a taxi which will deliver you to your dormitory. If you arrive at the Cedar Rapids (CID) airport, please check in at the Airport Shuttle Service Counter. In both cases you do not have to pay right away on the spot; you will be charged at a later time via your university bill.
- You may find more arrival information and an orientation schedule at http://www.uni.edu/internationalservices/orientation.
- Welcome Reception on Sunday before classes begin is an opportunity to showcase traditional clothing items, if you choose to, so feel free to bring some along, if you wish.
- If you decide not to attend UNI this Fall 2013 semester, please e-mail "NOT ATTENDING UNI" to firstname.lastname@example.org as soon as possible.
We look forward to meeting you in person soon!