Fill out the online Mini-Grant Application Form
Address the following items in the Project Description portion of the application:
- Provide a brief description of the proposed activity, including a timeline
- Identify the intended audience(s) for the activity
- Explain the goal(s) of the activity
- Describe the indicator(s) that will be used to determine if the activity’s goals have been met
- Describe how the proposed activity fits the mission, values and goals for the larger Reaching for Higher Ground project and the theme of And Justice for All.
- Provide a simple budget for the proposed activity and describe specifically how the mini-grant would be used. Identify any funding from other sources to be used for the activity. Note, mini-grant funds may NOT be used for faculty/staff salaries. Project budgets should follow standard university budgeting procedures and use approved rates.
Preference will be given to proposals that meet the following criteria:
- Propose activities that involve two or more disciplines. Preference will be given to proposals that include people from multiple disciplines and/or are designed to actively highlight the interdisciplinary nature of the project/content for participants.
- Emphasizes a connection with the community; applicants must briefly describe the community they intend to engage or connect with.
- Are complete, well-prepared, well-written, and understandable.
- Propose activities that reflect the goal mission and values of the Reaching for Higher Ground project and the And Justice for All theme.
- Propose activities that address two or more of the Reaching for Higher Ground goals and in particular address the goals of:
- Creating an appetite and capacity for civil discourse
- Building a stronger campus community
Applicants must submit the online application form by the August 1, 2015 deadline for their application to be considered complete.
A copy of your submitted application will be sent to the e-mail address provided in the application.
APPLICATION DEADLINE: August 1, 2015
Contact Lori Miller, Office of Research & Sponsored Programs, at 273-4321 or email@example.com.