Computer Lab Guidelines
- The UNI-CUE has a state-of-the-art computer lab for student and client use. The Computer Lab is not available for use by the general public.
- All users of this technology have the responsibility to use this educational opportunity properly in accordance with the rules of the UNI-CUE. All users must comply with Internet regulations.
- The purpose of the computer lab at the UNI-CUE is to provide access to technology for participants who seek to further academic goals.
UNI-CUE Computer Lab Priorities
Program participants may use the lab resources based on the following priorities:
- FAFSA Forms
- Academics - Includes homework, college applications, research, and other scholarly work.
- Recreation - Includes any other use of computer resources for personal entertainment.
- UNI, Hawkeye Community College, and other college students may use the computer stations in the student lounge. College students will have access to print from these computers.
- EOC, ETS, CUB, and CUE program participants may print from computers in the Computer Lab, the Student Lounge, and the Tutoring Lab. Copies will go to the printer located in those respective areas.
- There will be no use of inappropriate websites (i.e., adult content, offensive materials, etc.) allowed.