Computer Lab Purpose
The purpose of the computer lab at UNI-CUE is to provide access to technology for participants who seek to further academic goals. Participants may use the lab resources in the following priorities.
UNI-CUE Computer Lab Priorities:
- FAFSA Forms
- Academics - Includes homework, college applications, research, and other scholarly work.
- Recreation - Includes any other use of computer resources for personal entertainment.
Guidelines for Use of the Computer Labs
- There will be no use of inappropriate websites (i.e, adult content, offensive materials, etc) allowed.
- The computer lab is to remain quiet. Conversations are inevitable; however, discussions must be kept as quiet as possible.
- Abuse of equipment is unacceptable (i.e., hitting keyboards, slamming mice, hitting the monitor or tower).
- Users may not modify computer settings, wallpapers, or install applications on lab computers.
- Food and drinks are not allowed in the computer lab.
- Cellular phone usage is not allowed in the computer lab.
- Printing is available in grayscale. Print jobs should remain below five (5) pages. If the material is homework, more than five pages may be allowed as long as the document does not exceed 50 pages. We do not provide color printing to the public.
- Participants less than 18 years of age are not allowed in the computer lab unsupervised