- Community college, trade school and four-year institution directories.
- Provide information on academic, career planning, and financial aid.
- Information and referrals to GED and Adult Basic Education (ABE) classes.
- Assistance completing admission application.
- Individual counseling to identify and select a postsecondary institution.
- Assistance transferring from an institution to another institution.
- Information about in state and out of state programs and colleges.
FINANCIAL AID ASSISTANCE
- Information on state and federal financial aid programs.
- Assistance with the application for financial aid.
- Assist in scholarship searches.
CAREER COUNSELING AND ASSESSMENT
- Help in making decisions about careers and school.
- Administer interest and career exploration assessment.
- Assistance with planning and selecting college courses.
- Assistance with concerns affecting your in school educational progress.
LOAN DEFAULT INFORMATION
- Provide assistance regarding Defaulted Student Loans and Rehabilitation.
- Provide referral to other agencies with services to assist non-traditional students.