Login Instructions for Camp Adventure Participants
Camp Adventure participants will now log into the UNI eLearning System using their CatID creditials.
If you are a new CatID user, you will first need to log into MyUNIverse to establish your CatID passphrase. Information about CatID, including the initial expired CatID passphrase value, is available at: http://www.uni.edu/its/support/article/690
Once you have established your CatID passphrase, you can log into the UNI eLearning System using the following directions:
- Navigate to http://www.uni.edu/elearning or click on "eLearning" in the header of UNI's homepage (www.uni.edu).
- In the "UNI eLearning Login" section, click on the Camp Adventure link.
- Enter your CatID username.
- Enter your CatID passphrase.
- Click the "LOGIN" button.
Trouble logging in:
If you do not know what your CatID is, contact the Computer Consulting Center (CCC) via one of the options listed at http://www.uni.edu/its/support. The CCC, is located in Room 36 of the Innovative Teaching and Technology Center. Consultants are available to provide hands-on assistance during University business hours.
A self-service feature is available that allows users the ability to securely reset their own CatID passphrase at any time. For more information, please visit: http://www.uni.edu/its/support/article/932.