Dr. Kyle R. Gray
- Gray, K., and Steer, D. N., 2012, Personal Response Systems and Learning: It is Pedagogy that Matters, Not the Technology, in Journal of College Science Teaching, 41 (50), 80-88.
- Gray, K., Owens, K., Liang, X., and Steer, D., 2012, Assessing Multimedia Influences on Student Responses Using a Personal Response System, in Journal of Science Education and Technology, vol. 21, p. 392-402.
- Gray, K. R., Owens, K. D., Steer, D. N., McConnell, D. A., and Knight, C. C., 2011, An exploratory study using hands-on physical models in a large, introductory, earth science classroom: Student Attitudes and Lessons Learned, in Electronic Journal of Science Education, vol. 12, no. 2.
- Kortz, K. M., Clark, S. K., Gray, K., Smay, J. J., Viverios, B., and Steer, D., 2011, Counting tectonic plates: A mixed-methods study of college student conceptions of plates and boundaries. in Fieg, A., and Stokes, A. (eds.), Geological Society of America Special Publication: Qualitative Methods in Geoscience Education, Boulder, CO: Geological Society of America.
- Gray, K., Steer, D., McConnell, D., and Owens, K., 2010. Using a student-manipulated model to enhance student learning in a large, lecture class: Addressing common misconceptions pertaining to the causes for the seasons. Journal of College Science Teaching, 40, 86-95.
- Gray, K., 2010. Do Students Use Mental Animation When Answering Conceptest Questions on Relative Plate Motions?, Geological Society of America Abstracts with Programs.
- Gray, K., Owens, K., Steer, D., and Liang, X., 2009. An Analysis of Electronically Archived Student Responses to Text-Only Versus Conceptual Questions in Large Earth Science Courses, Geological Society of America Abstracts with Programs, vol. 41, no 7, p. 197.
- Steer, D., McConnell, D., Gray, K., Kortz, K., and Liang, X., 2009. Analysis of student responses to peer-instruction conceptual questions answered using an electronic response system: Trends by gender and ethnicity. Science Educator, 18, 30-38.