Dr. Kenneth J. De Nault
Associate Professor of Geology
Ph. D. Geology (1974), Stanford University
M. S. Geology (1967), University of Wyoming
B. S. Geology (1965), Stanford University
- Even, M. J., De Nault, K. J., and Iqbal, M. Z, 2010, Heavy metal indicators of pollution of a small urban watershed in Cedar Falls, Iowa, Geological Society of America, Annual Meeting.
- Khadka, Y. J., Iqbal, M. Z., and De Nault, K. J., 2010, Water Quality index and heavy metal distribution in the sediments of Bagmati River along the Kathmandu Valley Basin in Nepal, Annual Meeting of North-Central And South-Central Sections of the Geological Society of America.
- Even, M. J., De Nault, K. J., and Iqbal, M. Z., 2010, Heavy metal indicators of urban versus rural pollution of the Dry Run Creek in Cedar Falls, Iowa, Iowa Academy of Science, Annual Meeting.
- Iqbal, M. Z., De Nault, K. J., and Even, M. J., 2009, Un-Degraded Farm Chemicals and Heavy Metals in the Sediments of Silver Lake, Iowa, Iowa Academy of Sciences Annual Meeting.
- Zeitler, J. De Nault, K. J., and Potter, L., 2009, Temperature of formation of sphalerite in Black Hawk county, Iowa as determined using iron substitution, Iowa Academy of Sciences Annual Meeting.