Earth Science Advisory Board
- To provide input to the Earth Science Department regarding its programs, program content and quality, especially as they relate to current trends in employment, technology, K-12 education and other appropriate areas.
- To serve as a link between prospective students and faculty.
- To serve as a sounding board for departmental program changes.
- To serve as a contact for students regarding outreach needs and potential internships and/or employment.
- To serve as an advocate for the Department with the UNI higher administration.
- To assist in increasing linkages between the Department and outside organizations.
- To assist in rallying support from alumni and friends of the Department to raise money for scholarships or equipment purchases.
|Dr. Steve Bennett |
Western Illinois University
New Ventures Exploration
EnCana Oil and Gas
|Chad Fields |
Iowa Geological and Water Survey
|Dr. Brian Hynek|
University of Colorado - Boulder
|Derric Iles |
South Dakota Geological Survey
Iowa Academy of Sciences
|Mary Lestina |
City High School
|Dr. Steve Loheide|
University of Wisconsin-Madison
|Sherman Lundy |
Basic Materials Corporation
Omaha Public Schools
|Dr. Derek Rosendahl |
US Department of the Interior
South Central Climate Science Center
|DeAnna Tibben |
Earth Science Educator
Ames High School