Earth Science Advisory Board
- To provide input to the Earth Science Department regarding its programs, program content and quality, especially as they relate to current trends in employment, technology, K-12 education and other appropriate areas.
- To serve as a link between prospective students and faculty.
- To serve as a sounding board for departmental program changes.
- To serve as a contact for students regarding outreach needs and potential internships and/or employment.
- To serve as an advocate for the Department with the UNI higher administration.
- To assist in increasing linkages between the Department and outside organizations.
- To assist in rallying support from alumni and friends of the Department to raise money for scholarships or equipment purchases.
|Dr. Steve Bennett |
Western Illinois University
Iowa Geological and Water Survey
|Dr. Brian Hynek |
University of Colorado - Boulder
South Dakota Geological Survey
|Craig Johnson |
Iowa Academy of Sciences
City High School
|Dr. Steve Loheide |
University of Wisconsin-Madison
Basic Materials Corporation
|Jack Northrup |
Omaha Public Schools
|Dr. Derek Rosendahl|
US Department of the Interior
South Central Climate Science Center
|Erik Spande |
Earth Science Educator
Ames High School