1. The ID card issued to you is the property of the University of Northern Iowa (UNI).
2. UNI is not responsible for any losses sustained by card holder.
3. If your ID card is lost you must deactivate your card in MyUNIverse.
4. ID Cards are not transferrable.
5. Lending ID Cards to others is prohibited.
6. Punching the ID Card may cause damage
7. A fee may be charged to replace a lost or damaged card.
8. At the end of employment, the employee must turn in the ID Card to their supervisor who will destroy the card.