The good life just got easier.
Get the 2-Year Advantage plan and save!
1. Freeze your housing and dining rates for two years.
2. Move to campus Thursday before classes begin- at NO CHARGE!
3. Avoid the $200 pre-payment for the second year of the contract.
The majority of students select the 2-Year Advantage Plan each academic year.
Frequently Asked Questions
1. What are the features of a 2-Year Advantage plan?
The housing and dining rate schedule will remain the same for year one and year two of the contract.
Participants can move to campus Thursday before classes begin at no charge.
The prepayment of $200 is waived for the second year of the contract.
2. What are the benefits of a 2-Year Advantage plan?
Cost savings of a price freeze for rates from 2013/2014 to 2014/2015
Helps families budget for the cost of higher education
Savings of the early move in fee
Waiver of the $200 prepayment for year two of the contract
Extended access to convenience, academic support, social development and dining communities on campus
Helps build and maintain safe and supportive communities in the residence halls
Better opportunity for more students to access leadership development track in the residence system
3. How can I sign up for a 2-Year Advantage plan?
4. What are the contract obligations?
Residents will fulfill the contract by living on campus (residence halls, ROTH or Panther Village) for two years - usually four semesters.
A cancellation fee applies, please see the current contract terms and conditions for details.
5. Who can select the 2-Year Advantage plan?
Any student who lives on campus (residence halls, ROTH or Panther Village) can choose to save money with the 2-Year Advantage plan.
6. Can participants of the 2-Year Advantage change roommates, rooms and meal plans?
Participants of the 2-Year Advantage have the same flexibility to change roommates, rooms and meal plans as students using the single year contract. For example, if a student moves from a double room to a single room for the second year of the contract, the applicable rate for the single room is the year one rate for single rooms.
7. What is the enrollment timeline for selecting the 2-Year Advantage plan?
The 2-Year Advantage plan featuring a price freeze can be selected anytime before August 23, 2013.
8. Where can I get more information?
You have two options:
Email the Department of Residence
Call (319) 273-2333 or toll free 866-207-9411