Work in Dining
Apply now: Application Form
Join our team!
UNI Department of Residence Dining Services is the largest employer on campus, with over 750 students every semester. Ensuring a positive experience, the Department of Residence aims to provide "safe, nutritious high quality food served pleasantly in a clean and attractive setting."
Benefits of Working in Dining Services
- Convenience of on-campus employment
- Flexible schedule that works around your classes
- Excellent wage and incentive plan
- Opportunities for advancement (supervision and management positions available)
- Management training positions available
- Weekend work based on a rotated schedule
- Great way to make new friends
- Work up to 20 hours per week or just a few hours per week
- Learn valuable skills for your future (customer service, teamwork, time management)
- Scholarships available to student employees
- Summer job opportunities available
Wage Scale (Starting January 2015)
Dining Services pays a $7.75 base rate. Your wage increases as you work more hours.
If you work.....
|Less than 10 hours per week||$7.75 per hour|
|10.1 to 15 hours per week||$8.50 per hour|
|15.1 or more hours per week||$9.00 per hour|
Management and Staff Positions
The Department of Residence Dining Services has many opportunities for full-time employment also. These positions are filled through the Human Resources Department.