Work in Dining
Join our team!
Benefits of Working in Dining Services
- Convenience of on-campus employment
- Flexible schedule that works around your classes
- Excellent wage and incentive plan
- Opportunities for advancement (supervision and management positions available)
- Management training positions available
- Weekend work based on a rotated schedule
- Great way to make new friends
- Work up to 20 hours per week or just a few hours per week
- Learn valuable skills for your future (customer service, teamwork, time management)
- Scholarships available to student employees
- Summer job opportunities available
Starting August 7, Dining Services pays a $8.25 base rate. Your wage increases as you work more hours.
If you work.....
|Less than 10 hrs/wk||$8.25 /hour|
|10.1 to 15 hrs/wk||$9.00 /hour|
|15.1 or more hrs/wk||$9.50 /hour|
Management and Staff Positions
The Department of Residence Dining Services has many opportunities for full-time employment also. These positions are filled through the Human Resources Department.