Dining Dollars/Meal Deals
- Students and staff, charge Dining Dollars or Meal Deals to your UNI account.
- Parents or others, charge Dining Dollars or Meal Deals to a credit card.
- Check your Meal and Dining Dollar balances. Note: Dining Dollars included with the meal plan will be listed once the meal plan starts for the semester.
Dining Dollars are flexible spending dollars that can be used to purchase food in Department of Residence convenience stores, food carts and restaurants.
Meal Deals are a specified number of meals (20, 60 or 100) which can be used at Rialto and Piazza when these facilities are open. They can be used for your guest(s) as well as yourself.
Dining Dollars and Meal Deals carry over from summer to fall to spring semesters. Balances are set to zero at the end of the academic year.
Dining Dollars Terms and Conditions
- May only be used to purchase food and beverages
- Are not transferable, saleable or refundable
May be used at the following Department of Residence operations:
- Cafe on the Way
- 23rd Street Market
- Maucker Union - Prexy's, Chats, and Essentials
- Carts at Schindler Education Center, Curris Business Building & the Wellness Center
- Unused dining dollars are not refunded and will expire at the end of the academic year
- Cardholder must be present and must present valid card to access dining dollars.
Meal Deals Terms and Conditions
- May be used at Rialto and Piazza when open.
- May be used by card holder and their guests. Card holder must be present when using meals for guests and must present a valid card to access meal deals.
- May be used to get a ToGo Meal from Piazza or Rialto.
- Unused Meals Deal meals are not refunded and will expire at the end of the academic year.
- Are not transferable or saleable.
- Meal Deals are not intended to be refundable. Refunds are only allowed within 30 days of purchase. There will be a $25 refund fee. Meals used will be billed the cash price.