down arrowMenu

Complete a Housing and Dining Contract


Choose Your Own Room

CatID Login Information

You will need to use your CatID to access the online contract. For more complete information on your CatID, visit the CatID FAQ. For questions regarding your CatID, please contact the Computer Consulting Center at 319-273-5555 or email

Residence Halls, ROTH and Panther Village Contract Links

New to UNI students or off-campus students:

New Contract: Complete/update a new residence hall contract, beginning Fall 2015.

Hillside Jennings Apartments Application

Apply for an apartment at Hillside-Jennings.

Hillside-Jennings Apartment units are available to students who are married with or without children, single parents with legal custody of their child(ren), domestic partners, single graduate students, veterans, non-traditional (23 years and older) students, and Junior/Senior transfer students.

Dining Services Contract Links

Meal Plans for off-campus students, Meal Deals and Dining Dollars:

Sign up for a Meal Plan, Meal Deal or purchase additional Dining Dollars.

Disabilities and Special Needs Accommodation

If you feel you have a need for an air conditioner in your residence hall room, visit the Student Disability Services site for information on the procedures to follow to obtain approval. For safety reasons, air conditioners will not be installed in Bender and Dancer Halls. A single fee of $200 will be assessed for installing and usage of an air conditioner. Portable air conditioners are not allowed in any Department of Residence buildings.

Contract Cancellation

Students who are currently living in the residence halls, ROTH or Panther Village should contact their hall office for contract cancellation information. Please be sure to read the Terms and Conditions, to be aware of the consequences of canceling your contract. Please contact the Department of Residence office if you wish to cancel your contract.