Individual Conference Housing
We're glad you are considering staying with us for your summer conference housing needs. See below for information as it pertains to the residence halls that will be available for your stay, rates and additional services. (For those individuals affiliated with a group staying on campus, contact your conference organizer to make reservations.)
- Once the individual registration form is submitted, a contract will be mailed a few weeks prior to your stay to sign and return.
- Upon completion of the registration form, space is reserved and the Department of Residence prepares for your arrival.
- The room includes room keys, bed linens, towels, soap and a cup. Washcloths and blankets are available in the hall office for no additional charge.
- For special accommodations, please make note within the registration form.
- 48-hour advance reservation required.
Individual Conference Housing Rates (Summer 2016)
|Room Type||Daily Rate Per Person|
Apartment-Style Hall (Adults)
Internet Access - Use of wifi is included as part of your stay.
Laundry Facilities - Guests may use the residence hall washers and dryers for no additional charge, as it is included as part of your stay. Take advantage of our Wash Alert system!
Extra Change of Linens - Linens are included with each room for up to one weeks use. Fresh linens may be provided at a cost of $4 per request above the weeks use.
WRC Pass - $5 daily admission or $15 for weekly, unlimited use.
Parking Pass - $2 per vehicle per day. Permit parking will be available in the lot near Panther Village and Noehren Hall, or in any C lot on campus.
You will be billed upon check-out. This bill will be sent to your home address and payment should be submitted to the Business Operations Office. If you are a university student, the bill will be processed to your U-bill.
Annie Karr, Assistant Director of Residence Marketing & Conference Services
(319) 273-7438 | (866) 207-9411