You are here
Redeker Center Expansion Project updates
March 14, 2013
- Expansions are enclosed and concrete floors are being poured
- Framing for Biscotti's exterior is in progress
- Dock area personnel have relocated and dock expansion is enclosed
October 17, 2012
- Footings for the west wall expansion are being poured.
- The east side block wall has been assembled to create the access hallway for Biscotti's.
- Biscotti's will be moving to Shull Hall for spring semester.
- The Redeker Center computer lab will be moving to Shull Hall for spring semester.
August 24, 2012
- The north and south Redeker entrances and the Rider skywalk will remain open this weekend.
- Early Monday morning (8/27), the Rider skywalk and Redeker south entrance will be locked. Permanent signage will be installed next week with additional directions for pedestrian traffic.
- The Redeker south doors will have signs identifying them as emergency exits only. Evacuation and emergency exiting from the inside of Redeker out the south doors will always be possible.
- Please see the attached plan for access points around Redeker.
- The contractor will begin demolition next week starting in the corner near the Rider skywalk. Work hours will be Monday through Friday, 7 a.m. - 5 p.m. If work is anticipated outside of these hours, there will be notification ahead of time.
- Watch the Department of Residence website for updates