Living Learning Community Proposal
Based on increased demand for Living Learning Communities, a number of departments have approached us about creating new communities. A detailed proposal to form a new community is required for any community to be considered.
Living Learning Community proposals should contain the following:
- Name of proposed community
- Academic department/office co-sponsoring program
- Academic department/office representative and contact information
- Description of community and three to five learning outcomes
- Courses/experiential opportunities offered to the LLC students
- What is the targeted student population (i.e., first-year, returning, mixed)
- Financial support department/office is able to contribute
The deadline to submit new program proposals for the 2015-16 academic year is October 20, 2014.
All inquiries regarding future proposals should be submitted via email to email@example.com