Other Faculty - Instructor of Family Studies
PhD - Iowa State University - Human Development and Family Studies (Specialization in Early Childhood Special Education)- December 2010; M.S. - Iowa State University - Human Development and Family Studies - December 2008; B.S. - Iowa State University - Psychology - December 2005
- Social emotional development in children
- Individual and famly development
- Positive behavior supports and interventions
- Novel uses of technology for teaching and training family service workers
- Career development of college students
- Research Methods for the Social Sciences
- Family Relationships
- Early Childhood Inclusion
- Individual and Family Development
- Career Development
- Assessment in Early Childhood and School Settings
School of Applied Human Sciences – Student Issues & Scholarship Committee; Graduation Marshal; Faculty Advisor – National Society of Collegiate Scholars; CSBS Research Committee; CSBS Undergraduate Research Committee; CSBS - Admissions & Recruitment Council
Henninger, IV, W., & Luze, G.J. (In Press). Poverty, caregiver depression and stress, as predictors of children's externalizing behaviors in a low-income sample. Child & Family Social Work
- Eshbaugh, E. M, & Henninger, IV, W. (In Press). Potential mediators of death anxiety between genders. Individual Differences Research.
- Henninger, IV, W. & Luze, G.J. (In Press). Moderating Effects of Gender on the Relationship Between Poverty and Children’s Externalizing Behavior. Journal of Child Health Care.
- Eshbaugh, E. M., Gross, P., Hillebrand, K.*, Davie, J.*, & Henninger, W. R. (In Press). Promoting careers in gerontology to students: What are undergraduates seeking in a career? Gerontology & Geriatrics Education.
- Henninger IV, W., & Luze, G. J. (2010). Differences in parental perceptions of the socio-emotional development of underweight, overweight, and typically weighted children. Journal of Child Health Care, 14, 250-260 .
School of Applied Human Sciences:
- Fam Serv 4190 - Professional Practice in Family Services
- Fam Serv 1030 - Research Methods in Family Sciences
- Coun 6225 - Facilitating Career Development
- Coun 6228 - Assessment Techniques in Counseling
- Coun 6250 - Family Counseling
- Fam Serv 1010 - Human Identity and Relationships
Department of Special Education
- SPED 3150 - Meeting The Needs of Diverse Learners
- SPED 6256 - Best Practices in Inclusion