Catalog 2010-2012

Student Requests for Exceptions to Academic Policy

Undergraduate students who wish to request that an individual exception be made to a stated academic policy should complete a Student Request in consultation with their advisors. Undergraduate Student Request forms are available online at (Student Requests - Undergraduate), in all departmental offices, and from the Office of the Registrar. The advisor's signature is required for all requests. Other approvals may include the instructor, department head, dean, University Registrar, and Associate Provost for Academic Affairs, depending on the nature of the request.

Graduate students submit graduate student requests online. See Filing Graduate Student Requests, page xxx.