Catalog 2010-2012

Academic Grievances/Graduate Students

For graduate students and graduate assistants, equitable due process in academic matters is provided in grievance procedures established by the Graduate College. Copies of the grievance procedure guidelines and grievance forms are available in the Office of the Graduate College, Lang 110 and on the Web at