Science Education (MA)
We want to hear from you!
Please complete the online interest form to the right to express your interest in joining a future Science Education MA cohort. The next cohort is scheduled to begin Summer 2013. We will use the information you provide to send you program updates, including important information about application deadlines and enrollment information.
UNI Science Education program admission
While it is preferred that you have started or completed the application process, you are not required to be fully admitted into the graduate program prior to enrolling in the first course. After you participate in the first term of courses in the cohort sequence, it is expected that you be admitted to the MA in Science Education program. A list of steps is below. Please see the UNI Science Education website for more details on admission requirements and additional program details.
Apply for admission
We are currently accepting applications for the 2013 cohort and encourage you to apply for admission as soon as possible.
- Complete the online Application for Graduate Study (click to open application in a new window)
- Please note that you are applying for admission in the category of Degree Status for Summer 2013.
- The major for which you are applying is Science Education MA (major code: 821).
- Entrance exams are not required.
- Please follow the Checklist for Graduate Admissions.
- Note that if you have received a degree from UNI, you do not have to pay the non-refundable $50 application fee.
- International students: Please contact Linda Jernigan at email@example.com or 319-273-5925 for specific instructions.
Submit departmental application
Visit the UNI Science Education website to learn more about how to apply for admission to graduate study in Science Education.
What to expect
When your application for graduate study is complete, you will receive confirmation from UNI Admissions staff that they have received and forwarded your application and transcripts to the Department of Science Education for review.
The department will review your application materials and contact you about your admission status.
Delivery of the program is contingent on a sufficient number of students being accepted into the program.