School Library Studies MA - Application Writing Exam Instructions
If you have submitted an application and transcripts to the UNI Graduate College and you meet the admission requirements (3.0 minimum grade point average in a degree program - Bachelor’s or Master’s; and completion of a program for initial licensure as a teacher), you are ready to complete your application with the required writing exam.
This exam will be evaluated on Content, Organization, Style and Correctness of Expression.
- You will need to be in a room with a computer.
- The proctor will be with you for the duration of the exam.
- No external information or Internet access will be allowed.
- A maximum of 60 minutes will be allowed for the exam.
A proctor can be:
- A School Administrator
- A Public Librarian
- A Guidance Counselor
- A College, Community College or University Faculty Member
Please send the name, position, e-mail address, and phone number of your proctor to Ann.Crawford@uni.edu.
Your proctor will receive details and instructions. If they have not received this information in a timely manner, please have them call 319-273-2050.
Your Proctor will be expected to submit your exam by e-mail to Ann.Crawford@uni.edu.