The following is a list of on-campus resources pertaining to the prevention and awareness of sexual assault.
The Violence Intervention Services is a resource for healthy relationship maintenance and sexual assault services
The UNI Sexual Assault & Sexual Misconduct Policy defines unacceptable sexual conduct and directs victims where to seek assistance. This link includes a definition of consent, especially when alcohol is involved.
The UNI Anti Discrimination & Harassment Policy provides guidelines regarding discrimination and harassment applicable to the entire university.
UNI Public Safety provides law enforcement on campus as well as providing support for preventing violence against women.
Important Phone Numbers & Websites
- Violence Intervention Services 273-2137 or www.uni.edu/violenceservices/
- University Police 273-2712 or http://www.vpaf.uni.edu/pubsaf/
- UNI Health Clinic 273-2009 or https://www.uni.edu/health/
- UNI Counseling Center 273-2676 or www.uni.edu/counseling
- LGBT Center 273-LGBT (5428) or www.uni.edu/deanofstudents/lgbt
- Student Disability Services 273-6164 or www.uni.edu/sds
- Crisis Services Hotline 233-8484