Paul Waack started at UNI in 1982 with the responsibility of Instructor, Head Boys Basketball Coach, and Athletic Director at Price Laboratory School. Mr. Waack joined the School of Health, Physical Education, and Leisure Services in the fall of 2004. He currently teaches classes in the Physical Education and Personal Wellness division. In addition, Mr. Waack serves as coordinator for Driver and Traffic Safety at UNI.
Higher Education Teaching
- 2004 - Spring 2007 University of Northern Iowa Instructor
- 1982 - 2003 Price Laboratory School Instructor
- 1978 - 1980 Plainfield Community School Teacher
- 2005 PLS Teachers Institute Do You Really Want to Coach of Northern Iowa.
- 2004 PLS Teachers Institute Coaching - Is It For You of Northern Iowa.
- 2002 PLS Teachers Institute - The Little Things That Make a Program of Northern Iowa Successful.
- 2002 AEA II Â¡Â§Traffic Safety Update - 2001 AEA II Hands on Approach to Teaching Drivers Education.
- 1986 Northeast Iowa Basketball - Little Things that Make a Successful Clinic Basketball Program.
- 420:102 Basketball Theory
- 420:016 Life Time Activities I & II
- 420:127 Organization and Administration of Competitive Sport
- 440:010 Personal Wellness Courses
- 300:130g Directing Traffic & Safety I
- 300:131g Directing Traffic & Safety II
- 1980 - Present Iowa Association of Health, Physical Education, Recreation and Dance.
- 1998 - 2002 Iowa Safety Education Association, Advisory Board Member.
- 1984 - 2000 Iowa High School Athletic Directors Association - Board Member and Officer 1992 - 2000.
- 1985 -1990 Iowa Basketball Coaches Association, Board Member.
University of Northern Iowa
203 Wellness & Recreation Center
Cedar Falls, IA 50614-0241
- M.A. University of Iowa Physical Education (1981)
- B.S. University of Dubuque Physical & Safety Education (1978)
- 1988 District Coach of the Year Class 1A