Educational Leadership and Postsecondary Education
Fund for Excellence
Educational Leadership and Postsecondary Education Fund for Excellence
We ask for your consideration in making a gift to support the outstanding learning environment the UNI Department of Educational Leadership and Postsecondary Education provides today's students. Help us Educate, Serve, and Lead future generations.
This general fund combines gifts of all sizes to meet the demanding needs of the department. Listed below are examples of how your investment will be used and the resources needed to support these areas.
- Support students to attend conferences and participate in other professional development activities ($500-$1,000)
- Support expenses to bring in speakers, authors, or provide professional learning with students and faculty ($3,000)
- Support travel so students can participate in diversity immersion trips to foster their understanding of diverse cultures ($500+)
- Support faculty travel to professonal meetings to present their scholarship ($1,000+)
- Support for public relations materials that would be utilized to help promote the various programs within the department at events like Family Weekend, student orientation, etc. These materials would include display boards, program brochures, and logo items ($100-$500)
- Support student organizations so they can develop and implement education-related activities within the community ($500-$1,000)
Whether you make a gift to the Educational Leadership and Postsecondary Education Fund for Excellence, prefer to support a specific program, or have an idea for enhancing the education of our students, contact Andrea Elliott, Director of Development, at 319-273-6778 to discuss your impact today.