Dr. Charles McNulty
B.S. 1987, Lewis and Clark College
M.S. 1991, Portland State University
Ph.D. 2011, University of Wisconsin-Madison
As part of UNI Educational Leadership's ongoing professional learning, faculty members have participated in StrengthsQuest through the Gallup Organization. This process has allowed Educational Leadership team members to identify their unique strengths.
Dr. McNulty's strengths are: Strategic, Arranger, Input, Self-Assurance, Command.
Areas of Expertise:
- Social Justice Leadership
- Organizational Theory and Practice
- Assessment Use for Academic Achievement
- Indicators of Sucessful Social Justice Leadership
- Democratic Decision Making in the Workplace