You determine the format of your electronic portfolio. For example, your portfolio could be created as a web site, multimedia CD-ROM, DVD, or other electronic multimedia format. While this provides you with a great deal of flexibility and opportunity to be creative, there are some basic guidelines to which you must adhere:
- The content must be organized as described on the Structure page.
- Artifacts described on the Artifacts page must be included.
- All three levels of reflections as described on the Reflections page must be included.
- The portfolio must be platform independent (usable on both Windows and Macintosh computers).
- Hyperlinks are used to connect the various elements of the portfolio through a highly usable navigation system.
- Portfolio follows Fair Use Guidelines and Copyright limitations.
- The portfolio should clearly identify you as a UNI student, and UNI courses should be labeled as such. Please include a UNI identifier on every page/screen.