Center for Multicultural Education
We foster success in racial and ethnic minority students, contribute to the cultural competence of all students, and promote an appreciation of diversity in the University community.
We do this by:
- ♦ Providing programs and services that contribute to success for racial and ethnic minority students.
- ♦ Encouraging racial and ethnic minority students to become fully engaged in campus life.
- ♦ Producing programs and activities intended to raise awareness and appreciation of diversity across the campus, and to increase the cultural competence of all students.
- ♦ Providing educational resources for faculty and staff regarding racial and ethnic minority issues; and
- ♦ Maintaining a facility environment that conveys appreciation for the cultural traditions, expressions, and perspectives of racial and ethnic minorities.