- Have a high school diploma
- Provide proof of financial guarantee for the remainder of expenses
- Demonstrate financial need
- Be a minimum of 18 years of age
- Maintaining passing grades (73% or higher) during studies in the CIEP
- Maintaining F1 status through full-time enrollment and regular attendance
- High School and/or college transcript
- Letter of recommendation from a professional reference such as an employer or instructor
The UNI CIEP Business Professionals Scholarship is awarded to individuals who are working in the United States under an L1, L2, R1, R2, H1, or H2 visa. The scholarship awards 10% of CIEP tuition fees. To qualify for this scholarship, individuals must be currently employed at a business in the Cedar Valley. Proof of employment, a copy of a valid passport and visa must be submitted with this application.
The CIEP Permanent Resident, Refugee, and Asylum-Seeker Scholarship is awarded to Permanent United States Residents and Asylum-Seekers living in the Cedar Valley. To qualify for this scholarship, students must complete the scholarship application form, demonstrate financial need, and provide proof of their residency through a DV1 or DV2 visa, Greencard, or U.S. passport. The scholarship awards up to 50% of tuition fees.
The UNI Culture & Intensive English Program is pleased to announce a scholarship opportunity to individuals who are recommended by current UNI full-time employees. This scholarship will provide up to 100% tuition to individuals selected by the scholarship committee for the Summer 2014 or Fall 1 2014 session. Scholarship recipients will be responsible for housing, meals, books, airfare, application fee, health insurance and university fees. Students must also submit a complete application to the CIEP to be eligible.
The application deadline is April 15, 2014. Award recipients will be contacted by May 15, 2014. Questions can be sent to email@example.com