All CIEP staff attend an annual orientation at the beginning of the academic year. The orientation provides information to the staff about curriculum, policies, procedures, and other important information. It is an opportunity to norm staff regarding requirements and outcomes necessary to pass classes in CIEP and to update employees about any changes to the program made in the past year. Below are a variety of guides and resources that are important for all new and current staff members. If you have any questions about staff orientation, please contact the CIEP: firstname.lastname@example.org.
You can also find more information about being a P&S employee on the UNI Human Resources website. If you are interested in attending a UNI New Employee Orientation, visit the UNI New Hire Orientation page to register.
For information on how to submit your time card, view your payslip or benefits, see the UNI e-business guides: http://www.vpaf.uni.edu/ebusiness/qrg.shtml
Current versions of all UNI policies are maintained on the University Policy and OCEM websites at: www.uni.edu/policies and www.uni.edu/equity.
- Equal Opportunity and Non-Discrimination Statement (www.uni.edu/policies/1303)
- Discrimination and Harassment Policy (www.uni.edu/policies/1302)
- Student Sexual Misconduct Policy (www.uni.edu/policies/315)
- Accommodations of Disability Policy (www.uni.edu/policies/1315)
- Affirmative Action Policy (www.uni.edu/policies/1301)