CIEP Program Coordinator
M.A. Communication Studies: Interpersonal Communication - University of Northern Iowa
M.A. Political Science: International Relations - University of Northern Iowa
B.A. Communication Science: Organizational Communication - Universidad de Piura, Peru
Advance Training Certification: Multi-Track Diplomacy and Conflict Transformation
University of Maryland - College Park, MD
American Academic English Certificate: Culture and Intensive English Program
University of Northern Iowa - Cedar Falls, IA
- Taught basic and intermediate Spanish to students of different majors as a Teaching Assistant at the Department of Modern Language of the University of Northern Iowa, 1997-1998.
- Served as intern for Senator Charles Grassley at the United States Capitol – Washington, DC US Senate in 1999.
- Taught International Relations Theory and Second Track Diplomacy and Conflict Resolution for upperclassmen at the Communication Deparment of Universidad de Piura, Peru from 2000 to 2002.
- Organized a workshop on conflict resolution skills for Peruvian and Ecuadorian professors while working for Universidad de Piura, Peru.
- Responsible for the communication and marketing components for social development projects developed by Universidad de Piura.
- Summer 1991 - Lima Peru. Intern as political news reporter for International TELEVISA, a Mexican broadcaster
- Summer 1992 - Intern as production assistant in the development of international and tourist documentaries for Televisión Española (TVE) in Madrid, Spain