Each session, new CIEP students participate in a three-day orientation process. This process includes a variety of informational sessions, campus tours, and opportunities to meet other CIEP students and staff. Please note: this orientation is mandatory for all new students. Follow the links below to see the current orientation schedule and to view some of the presentations that will be discussed during the program.
- Orientation Schedule - Summer 2013
- Pre-Arrival Information
- Arrival Information Form
- Session Dates and Fees 2012-2013
- Technology Presentation
- Handbook Review Presentation
- Important Information for International Students
- 6 Habits of Highly Effective International Students
Please note: All orientations begin at 8:00 a.m. Students must arrive on time to complete all the sessions.